Condition anything can happen while you are driving, one of which is that the car breaks down in the middle trip. In order not to be confused, let's know what you should do Do it when the car breaks down! Pay attention to the following steps:
1. First, whenever possible, you need to position your car in a safe place such as on the shoulder of an expressway, then install a makeshift triangle behind your car.
Based on Jakarta Defensive Driving Consulting (JDCC), there is a recommendation for the location of the emergency triangle to be placed.
At roads with heavy traffic flow, this thing can be installed at a minimal distance 3 meters away from the car stopped.
On roads with smooth conditions, triangles this red color should be installed with a distance of 10 to 30 meters from the location vehicle. Meanwhile, if the car stops on the shoulder of the expressway, a triangle Safety must be installed with a distance of at least 100 meters.
2. Then, check the indicator light on the Panel Instruments and pay attention which part is lit. Each indicator light can give a signal regarding the problematic component part.
Always carry a guidebook with you in your car You, to check the meaning of each indicator light as well as its description.
3. Turn the ignition key to the OFF position, then turn it back to the ON position to confirm whether the engine can stillbe started.
If the engine can still be started, please visit the nearest dealer location to get repairs. But acar engine pabila not can be turned on, you can access Experience Honda emergency services with call 0800-1446-632 (dial 1).
Through Experience Honda, you can get emergency services as follows:
1. Checking service and replacement of aki vehicle
2. Services Tire replacement
3. Services keys left in the vehicle
4. Services maximum refueling of 5 liters for vehicles that break down in roads due to running out of gas
5. If can't be handled on the spot, then the Experience Honda team will give towing service to the nearest Honda Dealer
Before that, there was Terms and Conditions That Motorists Must Pay Attention to In Using Experience Honda service. The provisions are as follows:)
As long as the vehicle is within the warranty period, the customer will get free services with a maximum distance limit of 50 km from the location of the nearest Honda Dealership. If the distance is more than 50 km, then the cost additions will be informed to customers.
If the vehicle is inside the toll road, the customer can contact Jasa Marga crane service for assistance to the door exit the nearest toll and then the Honda Experience team can deliver towing facility from the toll exit to the nearest Honda Dealer.
3. To vehicles whose warranty period has expired, can still contact the Experience service Honda with a fee that will be informed to the customer.
With pay attention to the steps above, hopefully you can be better prepared when it happens the event of a car breaking down on the way. Stay careful and have a good drive!